Sunday, December 05, 2004

Day 58

Did I mention this software has some issues?
Identical problems, with different numbers?! It won't recognize a mate unless it was preprogrammed??
It won't allow transpositions that end with the same result?!
Some of the solutions contain the absolute worst possible defense imaginable??
I hope they fixed these minor flaws with their next release of Total Chess Training 2.
[/soapbox]


ELO
2162
Scoring Percentage
Level 10 - 99% (Completed)
Level 20 - 96% (Completed)
Level 30 - 86% (So far)
571 exercises completed 638 remaining in circle 2.
58 days down 51 to go.

3 comments:

Don Q. said...

I remember one problem on Level 30 that simply wouldn't work. No matter how many times I ran through the solution, it would not register as being done. What are some of the problem numbers wheere you think CT Art is following the wrong line? Might be fun to see what Fritz thinks.

Sancho Pawnza said...

That would be problem 461. (Buggy Problem)
I will post some of the problems I don't agree with in the future. I didn't write the numbers down as I went through them.

Don Q. said...

If you miss it this time, you will at least have another 5 cracks at it. I also have started to get sort of random windows errors asking me to close and lose changes or ignore. After I make it through Cirlce One, I think I am going to reinstall.