Sunday, January 30, 2005

The madness continues...

Still going wide open in every area except chess exercises,
just not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
We have a big project at work that has to be ready first thing Monday morning.
Spent all of the past week crunching to make sure that it will go out the door on time.
I have about an hour or two left, but I will be able to sketch everything out on paper
tomorrow and enter the calcs when I go back to the office.
Needless to say I really haven't had the desire to sit down in front of a computer at home, after being in front of one for the majority of the day. Besides I have to sleep sometime, did I mention food and shower?

I can now predict how the night is going to turn out based off the first few problems.
On the off nights I find myself disregarding the opponents possible replies, along with not taking the time to make a check list of threats or looking for the squares that will fall under attack after a piece moves. Evenings that start out like this are going to be rough. So I need to develop a check list and start practicing going through the steps until it becomes second nature, or just not play those nights. :)
Anyway I'm hoping to make the Sunday night meeting of the Knights Errant on Pogo.


ELO 1550 (Start) -> 2121 Current
Scoring Percentage
Level 10 - 100% (Completed)
Level 20 - 97% (Completed)
396 exercises completed 559 remaining in circle 4.
88 days down 14 to go.

No comments: