Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Going through the motions

Tonight I couldn't find the answers with a map. Ugh what a horrible series, I felt like skipping the problems and trying again tomorrow night. But I managed to push through to the end without throwing up.
Thank You!
Good Night!

ELO 1550 (Start) -> 2275 Current
Scoring Percentage
Level 10 - 100% (Completed)
Level 20 - 97% (Completed)
Level 30 - 91% (Completed)
Level 40 - 84% (So Far)
800 exercises completed 239 remaining in circle 3.
81 days down 21 to go.

4 comments:

Don Q. said...

Must be solar flares or something. Everyone seems to be having a time of it lately. There is also always the persistent possibility that we're all morons.

Pawnsensei said...

But I thought that De La Maza said that even morons can learn to be class chess players!

Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Ah the duldrums. I think perhaps the cure all for our malaise is to get over the 64 squares and play some games. You know reinvigorate the senses, put the knowledge to use. I know my wins and even losses have made me feel better about this whole endeavor. Yet Don is right, we could all be morons.

Don Q. said...

Well there is the point that we are all grown men spending inordinate amounts of time improving at a board game :-O