Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Society of Self-Analysis

The Society of Self-Analysis or S.S.A. is in search of open minded applicants that are willing to become involved in a chess improvement group.
The mission of the group is to share experiences, study methods, utilized and designed solely for the purpose of improvement in rated play.
Applicants must be willing to undergo the strenuous task of analyzing their own games in order to identify weaknesses. An improvement plan will then be designed to eliminate said weaknesses, with results to be published.
Efficient methodology and a selfless nature will be appreciated.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to join but:

A) I'm beyond understanding
B) I'm too busy designing Skynet

:)~

Sancho Pawnza said...

Well I forgot to mention that we are only accepting Luddites.
:)

Unknown said...

Seriously, I'll join. I can use all the frackin' help I can get!

:)

Plus, I'm kinda doing that already, if you read my latest blog. . .

Furrbrain said...

I'll join! I seem to know all the answers till I start playing! Then I go brain dead!

Montse said...

I shall keep this option in mind. I shall reconsider when I finished these damned circles.

Unknown said...

I've moved. . .

http://j1mb3d3nbaugh.blogspot.com/

transformation said...

indeed it is. thank you. warmly, dk